I want to highlight some authors out there!
I’ve interacted with some great authors over the years and continue to find more. I interview Muslim authors for the NbA Muslims cultural blog, and now I would like to extend it all authors on my author’s blog.
I am scheduling to launch the spotlights July 2018.
- Spotlights are posted bi-weekly (Wednesdays) on my Layla Writes Love author’s page and multiple times on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- I will feature one author per week.
- Each spotlight will include an interview, author photos, book cover(s) and links (website, social media, Amazon, Goodreads, retailer, etc.)
- Interview questions will be emailed to the author to answer and send back with photos and links.
- Additional imagery (pictures, video clips, gifs, etc.) may be included at my discretion.
- Authors may share their spotlight on social media (tagging @laylawriteslove) but may not re-blog the full spotlight.
I’m keeping it totally casual and fun!
Note: I like to have read some of a spotlighted author’s work and tailor my questions, so please send me the ARC of a book (under 300 pages) you want to be featured to firstname.lastname@example.org after completing the information below. I will not spotlight authors with no social media presence. Authors need to be on at least one (i.e. Facebook, Twiter, Instagram, etc.) platform.